Freelancer Vacancy – Music & Brand Marketeer
Bakermat and Big Top Amsterdam
We are looking for someone to strengthen our team in the field of marketing for both artist Bakermat and his label Big Top Amsterdam. Bakermat and Big Top Amsterdam are both internationally active at a high level and have the ambition to grow and develop further in the coming years. Bakermat makes music, performs worldwide and has his own merchandise line. Big Top Amsterdam is his label where he releases music from himself and other artists. For more information:
What are we looking for?
At the core, we are looking for a creative person who can independently come up with international (digital) marketing campaigns, ideas and activations without resorting to clichés and standards. In addition to coming up with these concepts, the person is also great at implementing them. Creation skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere etc.) are essential, as are media skills (Social media, AdWords, Google & Facebook Pixel, Mailchimp etc.). Simply put; you know how to market a label or artist in a creative and original way. And have the skills to do so independently.
- You understand better than anyone how social media (Instagram, Facebook, Spotify, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, Soundcloud) works, and you keep up with the trends and developments on a daily basis.
- You know how to optimally organize and execute digital (ad) campaigns on said social media.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- You have a creative brain.
- You are social and communicative.
- You are naturally eager to learn and enthusiastic.
- You can work with Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Indesign, Spark etc. to create or modify content.
- You understand Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, WordPress, SEO for optimizing online visibility and data collection.
- You're young.
- You are “on top of” new developments in the field of content, (social) media, marketing and activations.
- You have an affinity with pop and dance music and the sound and style of Bakermat and Big Top Amsterdam
- You are available at least 12 hours a week.
- You live in or around Amsterdam.
We find enthusiasm, curiosity and an active ambitious attitude more important than experience.
What do we offer?
You’ll work with a small, ambitious team that is active at an international level and has years of experience. You will quickly learn everything there is about worldwide promotion of both a label and an artist in the higher segment.
- A challenging, independent freelance position for an average of 12 hours a week.
- Flexibility in working hours
- An inspiring and informal working environment on the Passeerdersgracht (heart of Amsterdam).
- Opportunities to develop. We are always open to improving your knowledge by means of courses reimbursed by us.
Compensation will depend on knowledge level and relevant work experience.
If you aspire to a career in marketing of both artists and labels at an international top level, then this is a great opportunity for a good start. In a short time you can learn a lot and you will find out what is involved in this adventurous position.
Apply before December 31, 2020.
For questions about the vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.